So I’m still having all kids of fun with my Philips Digital Airfyer — it’s quickly become one of my favourite kitchen appliances. I can’t stop won’t stop air-frying all the things.
While making a Gordon Ramsay recipe not that long ago, I was inspired to come up with an air-fried broccoli recipe of my own. Because I don’t know why, but I just can’t get enough of that roasted broccoli burp taste. I’m a weirdo, I know.
I made mine straight up with just a dash of sea salt, but I think that any one of the variations below would provide some serious flava-flave to your meals. (Plus all that cruciferous vegetable health stuff too.)
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat AirFryer to 190 (or not, it’s all good, but might add a couple minutes to the cooking time). Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces, rinse and drain well. Toss with olive oil and put into the fryer basket. Cook for approximately 8 minutes, stirring at the halfway point.
Prepare as above and then toss with:
- Honey balsamic – Mix 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar with 1 tbsp honey.
- Lemon garlic – Add 1-2 chopped garlic clove(s) to broccoli before frying. Toss with juice of 1/2 a lemon after cooking.
- Asian-style – Mix 1 tbsp coconut aminos with 1 tsp fresh grated ginger.
- Greek – Mix 1 tbsp olive oil with 1/2 tsp dried oregano and 1/4 tsp dried basil.
- Parisian – Mix 1 tbsp avocado oil with 1-1/2 tsp of herbes de Provence.